Monday 14 December 2015

Christmas Repeats


Yup!
Long-standing stalkers followers may recognise the design on these cards as I created a whole heap of similar versions a few years ago and I loved them so much I thought I'd make a couple more this year.


The foliage stamps & matching dies are from a set called 'Leafy Accents' from Clearly Besotted and I used Versacolor mini ink pads to colour them.
The sentiment is also from Clearly Besotted, 'Holiday Sentiments' and this time round I embellished with sequins & a Wink of Stella.
Let's hope these are the only repeats you will see this Christmas.

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, lovely cards, the design is super and what gorgeous colours, Kate x

Tammy said...

Lovely card! Love the pretty colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...