Wednesday 2 December 2015

Introducing....


 Cooooooooey!
I hope you're having a groovy week.
It's all go in our house at the moment as we prepare to welcome a new addition to our family... 


... meet Maddie, who's coming to live with us at the weekend....Squeeeeeeeeeal. 
So it's been pretty busy while we puppy-proof the house and get all the bits n' bobs that she will need. 


In between extensive reading and watching every puppy-training video ever made, I have managed to make some more Christmas cards.
For this one I used the tiny accessory images from the Santa's Elves stamp set from MFT.


I made a stencil circle (see details here) & simply stamped around with black Versafine ink and coloured with my Zig markers.


I then stamped out the tree from the same set onto a spare piece of card, cut it out and placed it in the centre with 3d foam. 
I added some white dotty highlights, glossy accents to the baubles and sequins to finish. 


Roll on the weekend!

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, your new family member is sooo sweet, just look at that wee face. Your going to have loads of fun with her.....and work, but it will be worth it.
Loving your card, gorgeous bright colours and love your design, Kate x

Tammy said...

I am so, so very happy for your new addition! There is just nothing like the love of a dog! Plenty of things to chew, just no rawhide, otherwise she will think that belts, shoes and purses are for her pleasure as well! Love her white blaze on her chest, such a sweetie! Oh yes and I love, love your card! Such a clever idea to make a wreath around the pretty tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...