Wednesday 9 November 2016

New - Translucent Nuvo Jewel Drops




Regular stalkers of my wee bloglet may recall my recent post on the must-have Nuvo Crystal Drops from Tonic. Well those lovely folk over at Tonic have released another 8 new bottles of fabness to feed our addiction.
Introducing Nuvo Jewel Drops....


...and oh my! These are beautiful!!!!
Just like the Crystal Drops, Jewel Drops form perfect domed embellishments but these dry translucent. The colours are so pretty. Trust me.... my photos do not do them justice.


As before, even if you don't want to create your own jewelled embellishments, just buy them for the bottle lids and make your own earrings...lol.





3 comments:

conil said...

It appears that you love these colors of Nuvo as much as I do...great minds.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, these look beautiful colours. Unfortunately I have so many of the Liquid Pearls, I feel I couldn't really justify buying these, although I was tempted when I went to the Glasgoe craft show. The Liquid Pearls don't really fall into a round pearl, you have to keep flicking the card to try and get rid of the peak, but that's life, Kate x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I always try to convince myself I have enough stuff, but I really love these! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...