Saturday 15 April 2017

Hello Sunshine


A quick post from me today.
I love making cards like this, like mini- colouring books or pieces of wallpaper.


I used Altenew's 'Hello Sunshine' stamp set. It's a huge set with lots of flower and leaf images as well as 3 lovely sentiments. I stamped all over my card and then coloured with Promarkers. I used MFT's 'Big Hello' die to cut out my word and then stuck it back in again but with a foam background to give it some dimension.


I hope you can make out the Hello. I went a bit crazy with the stamping...but the recipient is equally crazy, so a match made in heaven. (She's gonna kill me...lol).



2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely floral card and I love the almost hidden sentiment, fab colours and sparkle, hope you've had a lovely day, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Hee hee..I'm not crazy..well, not that much, and your card is just beautiful..I love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...