Friday 28 April 2017

Zingy Colours


Greetings Earthlings!!
I love spring.
Bright, zingy colours fill my garden at this time of year, everything is so fresh and alive, so I've taken that inspiration with my card today.


I've used a selection of images from MFT's Polynesian Paradise, Blissful Blooms and Polar Bear Pals (sentiment) stamp sets and coloured them with my trusty ol' Promarkers.


Having cute lizards like this in the garden would be an added bonus, but that just aint gonna happen in my corner of Blighty.


A Bank Holiday weekend beckons...Yay!
What ever you're doing...have a good'un.

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, your card is just adorable, lovely spring colours and images, Kate x

Chrissy said...

I would nor be scared of a cute lizard like this wee fellow..Gorgeous colouring, love the border of flowers and again perfectly placed sequins..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

jc2711 said...

Fabulous card. I had a lizard in my garden last year. It was a dull brown, no zingy colours. I did not have time to get my pens out to colour him in before he moved on :(

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun and wonderful card. Glorious colours, fun idea with the lizards and beautifully coloured in x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...