Thursday 27 July 2017

Hero Arts Tropical Leaves & VersaMagic Inks


Ahoy!
I hope you're having a great week...the weekend is almost here...Yay!!
I thought I'd make another card using Hero Arts' wooden 'Tropical Leaves' stamps and VersaMagic inks. 


I used the same stamps in a recent post (click here) in a clean and simple design.
For today's cards I've used them to create a kinda background paper look.


This time I've used a pastel blue/green selection of colours.... Turquoise Gem, Aquatic Splash & Sea Breeze.
I just love those names!!


So easy to do....just stamp!


Sigh....these inks come in such beautiful colours, so rich and creamy... an absolutute joy to stamp with.


To finish I added some pastel 'Spring Mix' sequins from Neat & Tangled and a sentiment using black alphabet stickers from Scenic Route.
Have a great weekend everyone xxx

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Gorgeous card! I heart those leaf stamps! Thanks for sharing!

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! I love the colour combo you've chosen, Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane Ilove your card with the wonderful fresh colours, lovely stamps, a very simple but effective card, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Such pretty colours of inks and great stamping. You've made a lovely background and the pop of black looks great x

Jeni said...

Wow! Love what you did with these 3 stamps. Beautiful. ~jeni :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...