Monday 19 February 2018

One of a Kind - Mixed Media Tag


Ahoy!
Today I have a mixed media tag, that I made for a friend, to share with you.


I started with a small, blank, Prima chipboard tag that I primed with white gesso before adding a thick layer of Decoart white, crackle paste.


I added a photo frame and left two sides un-glued so that the photo can be changed in the future if desired. The fun part, as always, was adding the decorative elements....art-stones, glitter, flowers, glassware, wooden and pearly embellishments.


I used an Art Alchemy Sparks paint called Fairy Wings for additional colour.
The photo is of my friend's beloved pooch so I also added a little, metal hound trinket and a rather apt chipboard sentiment from Tim Holt to finish.


3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous mixed media tag Jane..love the little silver bobble thingys and such a cute pooch..
I love that colour green and the tiny dog charm..superb.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jane, beautifully embellished, Kate x x

Heather Telford said...

So pretty; you make such cool projects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...