Friday 23 March 2018

Follow Your Heart


Spring has officially arrived this week and, as an outdoorsy-kinda-gal, I can't be more thankful.
Flowers are appearing, there's a hint of green in the trees and the sun's got some warmth to it...Yay!


In celebration of all things 'springy', I've made a gift drizzled in sunshine yellows with a message for all of us.
Follow Your Heart.


This applies in so many aspects of our lives.
Just do it.


As always, I prepped my heart base with gesso, added crackle paste and then went to town (and back) with my embellies.


There's ooodles of white microbeads and glitter alongside some tiny, yellow flowers, glass stones and hearts. Drizzles of Lemon Peel impasto paint and Wink of Stella shimmer.


The weekend is here.
I hope the sun shines where you are.
Follow your heart.
XXX

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

This is so beautiful Jane..I love yellow and want to follow my heart but I have to work on the weekend which has started this morning already, but my heart will lead me home for most the afternoon and then I can be happy and play in my craft room..love all your details, microbeads and sparkle..just gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...