Wednesday 2 January 2019

New Year Wishes


Welcome to 2019 on yee olde bloglet.
Have you made any resolutions for the year ahead?
I've resolved to try and grow more of our own food this year plus spend more time actually crafting and less time buying crafty supplies and browsing addictive sites like Pinterest.


Trouble is, there are sooooo many bits of crafty gorgeousness out there, it's difficult to resist but I'm gonna try real hard and use what I already have.
Let's see how long that resolution lasts...lol


Today I have a little mixed media birdhouse to share with you. Mixed media was a big step out of my comfort zone last year and boy did I enjoy being creative with different elements, textures and new mediums.
Definitely something I will continue to explore in 2019.


So from me to you, a humongous wish for a year of good health and happiness.
You can keep up with my gardening exploits and all things 'planty' over on my other blog... Tidy Gardens by Jane 
I'll be back soon x

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is stunning!
Good Luck with the New Year's resolutions ;o)
I'm thinking about starting a new blog but they take sooo much time.
Hope 2019 is a fabulous one for you & your family x x x

Jeni said...

This bird house is just the sweetest!! Happy New Year ~jeni :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...