Sunday 24 November 2019

50th Wedding Anniversary Gift


Oh I LUUUUURRRRVVVVEEEDDDD making this.
The brief was '50th Wedding Anniversary & Anything Goes (colourwise)'...Brilliant!!


There's something quite magical about black & white photos and on this occasion I had one from the couple's wedding day itself as well as a more recent colour photo to work with.


I spent a lot of time on this piece...A LOT! 
I spent a lot of time just looking at the white piece of paper.
I then spent ages just looking at the photos.


Then I had my usual...
'HELP!!! 
WHO'S NICKED MY MOJO???'


When 'IT' finally appeared I needed restraining from adding everything AND the kitchen sink...lol.
It's easy to get carried away.


So what did I use?
A 12"x12" white card base, foliagey stamps & dies from Altenew, paper flowers, stencils, beads, glitter, flower arranging accessories, ...


.... wired flower stems, inks, embossing powder, Finnabair butterfly stamps, vellum & glitter stickers.


The final piece was then mounted in a white, box frame to protect it.


Happy 50th Anniversary to this couple.
What an amazing achievement.

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning work Jane, beautifully designed and embellished. It will be a treasured keepsake, Kate x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...