Thursday 3 June 2010

LOTV-a-holic

I'm just loving my new stamps from Lili of the Valley, this one's called Rosie Posy and it's for a friends Mum. She's been coloured with ProMarkers  and mounted onto scalloped circles using my Nesties & Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The flowers are peel-offs on white card, with curled edges & pink gem centres. The background paper is from my new stash of goodies called In Love with Japan from Wild Rose Studio that I got from The Glitterpot. Entering it at -
Quirky Crafts - Girly Girl
Pixie Dust Studio - Going Round & Round (nestie shapes)
Lil Red Wagon - Altered Embellishment (peel-off)
Cupcake Craft - Summer Delights (pastel colours & flowers)
Colour Create - Pink & Blue
Charisma Cardz - Flowers

11 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Such a pretty card! I love the flowers... thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon this week!

Faye said...

Hiya Janey, this is a truly pretty card, I love it and would be happy to receive such a card. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Annie said...

love your pretty card with Rosie Posy, she is probably my favourite LOTV stamp - for the moment!
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

Awww I love this, these new LOTV stamps are adorable.. I got me the one with the wedding theme and horse :) xx

Spyder said...

Just love these LotV images they are so cute and make lovely sweet cards! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Girlie' Challenge this time round hope to see you next time too!
(Lyn)

Dawny P said...

Hi Jane and thanks for stopping by my blog chick :). Of course you can use the apron template, be my guest. Thank you for asking as well - I really appreciate that you did that.

Love your cards - especilly the hero one, that is so cool and the colours are fab. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Victoria said...

this is just so pretty Jane, I love the embossed frame you've done around the end of the patterned paper - lovely touch

Thanks so much for joining in our Summer theme at Cupcake
Hugs
Victoria
x

Victoria said...

me again! Just to say thanks too for joining us at Colour Create!
Hugs
Victoria
x

Rosanne said...

Sweet card!

Dena said...

Oh, I am loving the LOTV stamps too! Isn't she a doll? Love your scalloped card and then how you incoportated the scalloped circle!!! Beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining Colour Create this week!
Hugs, Dena

Tasha said...

Such beautiful card, stunning
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...