Monday 7 June 2010

Not responsible!!

Can I just say that most cards I make carry the wording chosen by others and I am in no way responsible for any repercussions!! In this case it's for a much loved (?) Mother-in-law (ouch!). This fab image is from Mo's Digital Pencil  but I've overlaid the broomstick brush-end with the chosen banner message. Some folk live dangerously!! I've got to make another card for this poor woman with just a broomstick!! Anyway...gulp... she's been coloured with ProMarkers & her hat, cauldron and cat mask have been printed out again, decoupaged and glazed. Entering it at -  
Rosie Dees Challenge - Fairytales (always a witch about!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

gorjuss card Jane, my motherinlaw would never forgive if i gave her one of these lol, well done on the colouring, i cant get along with promarkers xx

Saskia said...

Wow! Great, funny card! Love the 'clean' style!! Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with this lovely work! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Marlene said...

LOL!! I love this!!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Gotta love what Mo comes up with!!! LOL Too cute and too funny.

I love how you lay out your cards....very nice. :)

Mo Manning said...

Hey, I had nothing to do with this -- lol!!! Jane is just being "forced" to be creative with last year's Halloween image!! :) xoMo

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining in at Rosie D's!
Tomorrow night starts a new challenge, welcome back;-))m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...