Thursday 22 July 2010

I see Spots before my eyes!

Please DO NOT adjust your sets, you ARE seeing spots before your eyes...think I went a bit OTT!! This was an order for a ladies OH & she thought this Just Snoozing digi from Digistamp Boutique had an uncanny resemblance to her NEW OH. The background & paper pieced sofa are from the Polka Dots stack by Wild Rose Studio, a dash of ProMarkers, a smidge of glaze & glitter & a few green pearls et voila!!
Entering it at -
Digistamp Boutique - July Competition
Craftalicious - Birthday

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Ha ha ! I love it!!!!

Tracey said...

I love this image & have used it often. This is gorgeous card & I love the spotty papers & the matching chair :)


Hugs
Tracey
xx

Emma said...

A fabulous card Jane, I love the spotty chair.
Thanks for joining in the monthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique.
Hugs Emma x
www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a fab card. I love how you've coloured the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card, great image and I love all the spots.
Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious
hugs Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...