Wednesday 21 July 2010

Pink Gillian...

A Quickie today as the Housework on the Upper Deck beckons! I just love this Pretty Gillian from Prairie Fairy & she's proving very popular so another card in a different outfit. This time she's wearing her Pink ProMarker outfit with glazed highlights, flowers punched from Papermania Henbury Lane collection with Card Candy centres...beautiful  ribbon but rubbishly tied...I sat watching loads of YouTube vids' with a length of ribbon, pausing, rewinding...SCREAMING!!! Why don't my bows lie flat on the page in the right direction with a flat knot!!!!??? AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Entering it at -

Charisma Cardz - Pink
Crafty Creations - Happy or Sweet
Papertake Weekly - Cute
Scrappy Frog - Girlie Girl

7 comments:

craftyb said...

This is just pure fabulous!! Love how your fabulous image just shines as she takes centre stage! Clean simple and oh-so effective!! Love this cute image!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love this so much! What a fabulous image and I love the clean and simple layout. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your fab card with us at Papertake Weekly x

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love this so much! What a fabulous image and I love the clean and simple layout. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your fab card with us at Papertake Weekly x

Mina said...

wow she is so gorgeous in pink and I love the clean and simple layout...if you email me Jane I can see if I can talk you through your bows if your not happy with them although I cant see how your amazing work can be improved lol
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

This is just too cute! Cute image - cutely displayed, and cutely colored! (Is that too many cutes?)

Tracey said...

Me again, so many fabulous cards...
Here Gillian looks so pretty in pink & I love these scallop card blanks :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Love the crisp look and fabulous image! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...