Saturday 21 August 2010

Did you miss me?

Ahoy Me Heartys!!! I'm back...well I've been back a while now but I've been so busy I've barely had a chance to breathe!!  Long story...won't bore you but for a couple more weeks my blogging & commenting will be a bit sketchy but once the kidlets are back to school I hope to be catching up with everyone. This card is for a lovely lady Alice who has moved into a retirement home. The Dragonfly House stamp is by Hope Jacare at Stitchy Bear Stamps. Coloured with ProMarkers with glazed highlights & weeny pink gems.

8 comments:

Sally said...

Gorgeous card, love the funky image.
Sally. x

Heather said...

Yes definitely missed you and your lovely creations good to see you back. Lovely card, CAS and beautiful!

Tracey said...

Hi Jane, hope you had a fab holiday :)I love this card - what a fab image.

Have a great week!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

Nice to you back again, and with such a lovely card, the image is gorgeous and is beautifully coloured. Would you like me to send you some stamped images, you know, the ones you must resist?! ;) I would be happy to, just e-mail me. xxx

Marlene said...

Glad to see you're back!!! Adorable card! That image is too cute!

Lin said...

Great to see you back.

Love the simple elegance of this gorgeous card. A very definite example of less is more!

Lin xx

Sylvia Blum said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!! So light and pretty and summery and beautiful!
Sylvia xx

crafty amy said...

This is adorable and such summery colours :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...