Thursday 26 August 2010

EEK!!! My first ever, ever, ever Award!!

Well what a great start to the day...an award from Vixykins & Judie...thank you so much ladies!
Now apparently I have to tell you 7 "interesting" things about myself & then pass the award onto 7 other lovely Bloggeroonies. Here goes...

1. I once stroked a Womble
2. Hubby & I were Penpals before we ever met...he thought I was a hamster!!(kids ask your parents what penpals were...the days before computers & emails).
3. I love gardening!!
4. Biggest wish is to live by the sea.
5. Once had hypnosis to rid me of my fear of planes.
6.  My kids call me the PM "Paranoid Mother"
7. I'm a Cleaner / Worryer-holic

I'm sure the following peeps have had loads of awards before...

Marlene - for her daily ramblings / rants...first place I go to each day for some light relief
Dawny P - just because she can use flowers like no one else
Faye - she should be locked up for her own safety and that of others...truely barking mad!!
Tracey - she makes the sweetest cards
Mina - who can make something new & beautiful everyday to inspire AND tie great bows GRRR!!!!
Bev - again beautiful cards to die for
Sandra - Simples! (She'll know what I mean!)

Off to write my acceptance speech & buy a frock for the occasion...have a fab day everyone XX

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Awww. shucks......thanks! I'm flattered.

Uh oh...I remember what "pen pals" were. That makes me as old as you! HA! ;oÞ

Faye said...

Wow, an award, thank you so much for thinking of me. And yes, I know what pen pals were too...! xx

Tracey said...

Aw, thanks for thinking of me Jane :) I was just wondering did the hypnosis work?

Hope you're having a great week :)
(Roll on tomorrow evening I say!)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Dawny P said...

I remember pen pals too. I'm not saying I'm old but they were called quill-pals in my day lol !!! Thanks for this chick - it is so sweet of you and I do appreciate that you thought of me - I am totally flattered. your cards btw are just fabulous - I LOVE your work. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

Sandra said...

Congratulations on your award Sweetie and thank you so much for passing it on to me. I too am old enough to remember Pen Pals.... I remember Black 'n' white tv... only 3 channels which didn't broadcast for 24hrs... life before mobile phones... loadsa stuff!
Hugs
Sandra x

Unknown said...

Ouch I know pan pal too makes me old too lol I used to have few. Congrats on your award well deserved it is a fab blog to come and visit.
If you go back to Just inspirational blog you got a surprise there ;-)
hugs
Ildiko

Unknown said...

your a nutter, I use this term very loosely as well !!!

hugs
judie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...