Thursday 23 September 2010

Competition Time!

Ok...it's competition time again...this week I want you to find out "Who is this card for?" I think you'll agree that this is a tricky one this week so I'll give a teensy hint - The clue is on the card. (Does that help?)
"What's the Prize this time?" I hear you yell.....well me beauties...after last weeks wry smile & cheeky wink I decided to go all out & give Everyone...yes Everyone who enters will get...wait for it...An Eyelash Flutter!!!
The cutesie Tea Party stamp is from LOTV ( I'm considering buying shares in that company), coloured with an array of ProMarkers & glitter, the DP is Strawberry Blossoms from Doodlebug, the foam letters are by American Crafts (I think) from Scrap Revolution.

Entering it at -
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
The Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Happy Birthday



11 comments:

Tracey said...

Hey Jane, this is a beautiful card (& my favourite colour combo). That stamp is gorgeous & so cute.

Hmmm.... it's a tough question so it's gonna be a long shot - is the card for "Emma Jane"?

Hope all is well with you hun :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Lindsey said...

Hi Jane,
I was reading through the comments on Old Fluffs (sorry Fluff!) blog and thought to myself "ah ha! Any person who also uses the word fantabulous must be worth a visit!". I'm very glad I came because i have scrolled through your gorj-tastic blog going "OOOhh" and "Ahhhh" at all your creations. Love 'em!
By the way, is the card for Nigel? ;-)
Linds x

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty card !! Thanks for your kind words !
greetings, martina
x

Kim Dellow said...

LOL! Erm...two names do come to mind but really I have no idea LOL!

Gorgeous card! Kim

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the image and those foam letters look amazing.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Marlene said...

Well....DUHHHH....anyone can see the card is for me!!! MARLOONEY!!! :)

Gorgeous, too! So sweet of you to think of me. HA. :)

Faye said...

Are you kidding me?! This one is soooooooooooo easy. This card is for you. Your middle name is Emma, but because you're a bit nuts, you forgot and put your name on the wrong way round! ;)
Papers go so well with the cute image, btw. xxx
P.S. Thanks for playing at Charisma. xx

Heather said...

Love the card, that image is just soooo cute, reminds me of my little girls! Incidently, I know this is probably wrong but is the card for Emma Jane? *giggle*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card...love the image and papers...
Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC, and good luck with the draw
x
Vicky

Unknown said...

Okies looney bin, I think the cards for ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................EMMA JANE !!!!

I never win anything but its a great prize (whats an Eyelas Flutter)!!! ???? I thinks you is a bit mad my Jane

but anyway
mhaw xxx
Judie the crazy one

Leah l'Orange said...

Jane - your card is just lovely, but your post had me in stitches! can i guess that it's for Emma Jane? maybe even for her BIRTHDAY?! hee hee... the eyelash flutter is just priceless! :) love it.

thanks so much for playing with the Charisma Gals this week! have a fabby day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...