Friday 24 September 2010

A Corney card - get it!

You find me today incredibly high on Day Nurse (other medications for colds are available!), my arms feel like lead & I can't think straight...so I shall spend the day thinking wonky!
The awesome digi on this card is from Digi Doodle which was given away as a freebie to use on a special challenge that I've just realised has finished already...DOH!!
Coloured with PM's with orange glitter-glue highlights, I've cut it out, decoupaged the acorns & mounted it with foam pads on to a background of die-cuts made from Basic Greys Indian Summer collection using my Nellie Snellen oval frame dies from Scrap Revolution. The little embellishments were a prize that I won.

Entering it - 
Lil' Red Wagon - Glitter
Creative Card Crew - Autumn or Fall
Crafty Creations - Falling Leaves
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything Goes



Don't forget...there's still time to enter yesterdays amazing competition!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Like the pun! lol Nice card, loving all the scallops. Hope you feel better soon :)

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty autumn card !
have a nice weekend, greetings, martina
x

Joanne said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

Sharon said...

This is lovely & beautifully coloured image.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.
Sharon x

P.S I have candy on my blog if you fancy a go.

Faye said...

Ok so drugs are bad for your jokes, but good for your mojo! ;) This is fabby. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for playing at Charisma. xxx

Marlene said...

I get it, you corny girl!!! I said CORNY. ;)

Love the beautiful fall colors. Nicely done!

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your beautiful card! Good luck!

Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

craftyb said...

lovely card....I love all the scallops and the warm autumn colours are soooo pretty...you coloured the image beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

Chrissie said...

What lovely colouring on those acorns!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our Autumn Challenge this week!
Chrissie

Unknown said...

this is very corny !!! well done hun, love the pun !!!! Brill card, love the autumn colours, hope you feel better soon

hugs
judie xx

Gem said...

lovely card Janey! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...