Friday 15 October 2010

3 For a Girl!

Morning! Morning! Morning!
It's my Fav' day of the week...FRIDAY!!!
And thank goodness yesterday is over...following my meeting with the Magpie of Sorrow I then went onto ruin tea by evaporating away all the liquid in a shepherds-pie! Mind you...those who know me well will know that there's nothing really new in that as I am Officially "The Worlds Worst Cook...EVER!!!"
So on my journey home from the station this morning I was confronted by 3 Magpies (3 For a Girl!), again playing "dare" as I drove at them...they survived & hopefully for me, today will be a better day (Fingers crossed, ladders put away & black cats sprayed pink I should be ok!!!)
I've had an order for a lady celebrating her birthday on Halloween, so I've used Bella & Bronte from Mo's Digital Pencil, decoupaged & coloured with my faithful ProMarkers & Stickles. The stars are Xmas confetti.

Entering it at -
Bee-Crafty - Halloween
Craftalicious - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Halloween
Crazy 4 Challenges - Birthday
Creative Cottage - Halloween
Creative Craft - Trick or Treat
Fussy and Fancy - Halloween
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Halloween / Fall
Stampin' For the Weekend - Halloween / Fall


15 comments:

Faye said...

Fingers crossed today is better, Hun. Love this fabby card, perfect for a halloween birthday. xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute birthday card, I just love the kitty in his jumper, just fab!!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful card - love that cute image
The white background really makes it pop
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week

Lisa ;)

Tineke's hobby said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image and the colours.
Thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy
Tineke

Tracey said...

ooh what a cool birthday card :) I love Friday night's with the weekend ahead :D - have a great one chick.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

Your card is adorable! Weekend is coming...it WILL be a good one. (Just stay away from the oven...ha ha).

gina g said...

Fabulous card Janey i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Here's hoping you have a good weekend. xx

Mina said...

oooohhhhh I hope it was a better day Jane and stop chasing those magpies around the road girl...love the Mo's image it really pops
Mina xxx

Heidi-Mari said...

Nice card!
Thank you for joining us over a tStampin for the Weekend
Hugs
Heidi-Mari

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Halloween birthday card Jane, love that image.
Glad you could join us at MAWTT for my Halloween challenge this week.
Luv Brenda xoxox

Unknown said...

I was so excited about how cute your card is, I didn't notice that it didn't have ribbon. Maybe next time you can join us at Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge. ;)
Hugs,
True :D

Suzie McFloozy said...

Super cute card - love the image x
Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Crafteezee said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

Di said...

This is just lovely and what a fab image!
thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di xx

Debs said...

fabulous card :0)..thanks for joining us at BTC&G..

Debs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...