Thursday 14 October 2010

Flamin' Magpie!!!

On my way home from dropping my OH at the station this morning a magpie (singular, therefore MAGPIE OF SORROW!!!) decided to play "dare" in the middle of the road, leaving it until the last milli-second to fly out of harms way & me being the superstitious-type I knew my day would be doomed!
I got home to find someone had knocked over a pot of cream in the fridge which was on the top shelf & had leaked like icing on everything below. Then I flooded the worktops when I knocked the running tap whilst trying to clean the creamy shelf bits. AHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness I made this card a few days ago...it's another one of my "accidental" purchases from LOTV on a scalloped nestie circle with Stickled punched snowflakes.

Entering it at -
Allsorts - Song Title (Angels - Robbie Williams)

4 comments:

Mina said...

oh no Jane keep your head down for no 3...they always come in threes you know, like buses lol...fabulously bright card and such a cutie of an image
Mina xxx

Faye said...

Flamin' birds! I can see the whole fridge thing happening in slow motion. Hope the day got better for you. This is another pretty card. Love the subtle snowflakes. xxx

Marlene said...

LOL...you're not superstitious, are YOU?!! ;)

Love the card - it's adorable!!! Now, don't go spilling anything on it.

Tracey said...

Hiya hun, sorry you had a horrible day yesterday at least it the weekend now :)

Beautiful card, love the embossed background & it's a good job you accidentally purchased these images they are lovely.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...