Wednesday 13 October 2010

Pastel Christmas

"Tiz the season to be jolly...tralalalala...lalalala" - Now you'll have that song in your head all day! HA!HA!
Morning tout!
Keeping my post short today as I want to watch the amazing rescue of those brave miners out in Chile - wishing you all a safe day xx
I love that Four Squared Snowmen digi from Sassy Cheryls so much I've used it again but this time coloured with pastel ProMarkers, with glitter Stickle stars  and a strip of silver rick-rack ribbon.

Entering it at -
Squigglefly - Celebrate
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Winter Wonderland
Ellephantastic - Anything Goes



7 comments:

Tracey said...

Look Jane, can you please slow down with making all this stunning Christmas cards I just can't keep up :(

I think I need some of Cheryl's Christmas images (in fact I probably have got some better have a look).

Hope you're having a great week chick.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Julie said...

Ooh I love this, gorgeous card!

Marlene said...

Yum yum gorgeous card! LOVE WHITE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Sassy Cheryl said...

Amazing card Jane. Just absolutely ADORE it. One of my favorite snowmen images.

Vicky said...

wow! fantastic card love,love ,love it ...and the snowman digi is sooooooo cute :)

Heather said...

Stunning card, love the images.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...