Friday 29 October 2010

Hi-Ya!

After yesterdays trip to the London Dungeons you will be glad to know I have fresh underwear!!!
Having queued for just over 3 HOURS to get in, I have to say it was quite a disappointment. OK, so I pooped a bit on the boat ride & squealed like a girl on the scarey drop-ride but both lasted less than 2 mins. We were rushed from room to room, had no time to read any of the stories on the walls & so much of it was just dark rooms with a voice & some water-spray or a blast of air. So glad we had Tesco vouchers otherwise the £80 entry fee sure would have made me cry!!
The kids & Neils loved the London Eye whilst I sat on a post watching them spin round. It was quite dark by the time we arrived but it was all so beautifully lit up. This was worth the money!
My card today is for a young man that you wouldn't want to cross as he's a purple & white belt in karate (apparently that's v. good, I thought it just kept your gown from coming undone!)
I must say a big THANKYOU to Yolanda Derstine for giving this free digi.
Coloured with PM's and the DP & gems are from Papermania.

Entering it at -
Fab n' Funky - CAS
Digi Doodle Shops Best- Anything Goes
Moving Along With the Times - Card for a Child



18 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Cool boys card ! love it !
greetings, martina
x

Tracey said...

Perfect card for a 10 year old especially one that likes Judo lol) Jane! Shame you found the Dungeons a disappointment but I know what you mean about the extortionate entry fees (we had discount vouchers too).

Have a great weekend chick :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mina said...

Im going to have to rub your back girl...have you checked Bevs blog lol
Mina xxx

Jóna said...

Great birthday card !

Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again :D

I am one of the DT members and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP "Fan's of Digi Doodle Shop" and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

All the best to you, Jóna

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joniing us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Lori said...

Fantastic card for a 10 year old, love it, thanks for joining us at the Digi Doodle Shop's best challenge this week!

Unknown said...

So fun to see your card. Love the dimension your coloring gave him.

Dana said...

What an adorable card and I thoroughly enjoyed your post! What an adventure!! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs~
Dana

Faye said...

Oh it sounds such fun! And I totally love this image! Cool card Sweets. xxx

Julie said...

Your post made me laugh. Love the card. Thanks for joining us at Digi doodle Shop's best
Hugs,
julie

Tracy said...

Fun card and a great guy image! Very cute. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

karen said...

FAB boys birthday card, thanks for joining us at Fab n funky this week, Karenxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mina said...

perfect boys card Jane...I love the karate kid hes brill and even better that he was a freebie...have a fab weekend and keep an eye out for the postie girl
Mina xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Love the card its brilliant, Ohh Brave U going to the London Dungeon, I went on my own years ago and just walked right back out again. I was soooo scared!!!! Thanks for entering this week on MAWTT Hazel xox

Anonymous said...

Brilliant boy's card.Love the embossed frameThanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best :D
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Hi-Ya!!
Nice card Jane! Beautifull coloring!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle`s Shop Best!!
Tine

Anonymous said...

heheh I have no clue which order the belts go in either! Lovely card, Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...