Thursday 28 October 2010

Testing! Testing! 123!

Hope this has worked...keep trying to schedule posts to appear but they never do, so I'm trying again.
Day 3 of the kids half-term holiday was mainly spent shoving things in the washing machine & letting it work its magic. Sophie was a slave to her school assessments and Oliver made cakes. Think he's got quite a talent in the ol' kitchen that's why we named him Oliver James! Tomorrow (or is it Today...now I am confused!!) we're hopefully off to London (thankfully NOT shopping!!) but to visit the London Eye...although not me coz I can't stand heights and The London Dungeons which will probably scare the B-Jeepers out of me (note to self...take fresh knickers!!!)
My card is a House Mouse decoupage for my SILs Xmas Gift Set.
Have a great day everyone xxx

3 comments:

Mina said...

I hope your knickers are still fresh and you had a brill time Jane...love the 3d card its fab
Mina xxx
p.s.I dont use nesties (I dont have any or a die cutter to use them on) just my teeny tiny scissors is all

Marlene said...

Awww..your card is too cute! Those mice are precious!

Do be sure to take some extra knickers. I wanna hear all about it if you had to actually change into them! HA!

Tracey said...

Sweet card Jane, love the colours :) Hope you had a great day in London (I loved the Dungeons when we went).

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...