Wednesday 3 November 2010

Approach Me at Your Peril!!!

Yes! Approach ME at you Peril...avoid ME like the Plague...I'm having (another) one of THOSE days!!!
Where to begin...had to buy a new car wing-mirror this morning as someone bashed into me last night, went shopping & once I'd loaded everything on the conveyor-belt the damn thing broke, had to then queue up again as I'd been over-charged on several items, got home to find a trail of rock-hard, not-so fresh cream stuck to the bottom of the fridge from a couple of weeks back (Cream Disaster Story). Heaven knows where that came from after my massive clean up operation...alas I have no sense of smell so hadn't noticed a pong!! Then as I removed one of the glass shelfs, it slipped & chipped...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I will out & about around Stevenage & Knebworth today...you may wish to avoid these areas!!
Onto todays card which hasn't photographed too well (bummer!) but it was a special order...a card full of mystery (MWHAHAHA!!) It had to be black (bazzill cardstock), with a red centre, a black heart which I've whizzed thru' the Cuttlebug with a Divine Swirl folder and the spooky message "Destiny"...wooo!!!
Not entering it anyway...I'd probably crash the Challenge bogs!!
Have a fab day everyone! xx

4 comments:

Tracey said...

arrrrrghhhhh I hate days like that! hope it gets better if not go back to bed ;) Gorgeous card Jane, very elegant :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

crist keeping away from those areas then !!! great card there smelly xx

Marlene said...

Well, at least your card turned out gorgeous!!

Sorry you were having a bad day! I hate days like that. Grrr.

Mina said...

aaarrrggghh I hate it when days gang up on you like this...I feel for you flower...never mind your mysterious card is fab
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...