Tuesday 2 November 2010

A Special Little Girl - Pant! Puff! Splutter!

Not sure...puff!...if I can...pant!...keep up this...faint!...get fit, lose weight lark!!
Was very good yesterday & didn't let anything remotely scrummy pass my lips. Have done my mile walk / stumble this morning and then walked in the other room & there calling out to me was a Halloween Marshmallow from Olivers stash of Neighbourly Treats!! Before I knew it...I'd swallowed it...I don't even remember picking it up or putting it in my mouth...therefore I can not take responsibility for my little slip-up!
Gonna run round with the vaccum today so will do it extra fast to burn off that naughty marshmallow!!

Todays card was made for a young lady Maureen Stacey who crazily had a swimming party last week (Yes! In October) for all her school buddies including my Oliver. The two of them have been pals for years & this digi from DZ Doodles is the spitting image of her (minus her glasses). The DP is from Papermania cut into strips, the flower's have had their tips stickled & the name made from foam letters from American Crafts.

Entering it at -
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Relish to Embellish
Moving Along With The Times - Card for a Child

11 comments:

Unknown said...

lovin it nutter, so clean and crisp xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL you didn't 'alf make me laff!!!
Gorgeous creation I'm sure she we love it!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee hee food frequently jumps in my mouth too!!! Bad food!!!!!!!
Love the card it looks great, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

martina's kaartjes said...

Very pretty card ! love the idea ! greetings, martina
x

Marlene said...

Too cute! She looks like me...hogging all her presents. Don't you dare touch 'em!

So you ate a marshmallow.....big deal. Could have been CHOCOLATE. See, that's what happens to me all the time. I see it, it disappears. I don't know what happens to it...I just know that I'm licking my lips afterwards. That's it.

Brenda Brown said...

Such a fabulous card Janey. I love the image and your sense of humour too. Thankyou for sharing this with us for the 'card for a child' challenge at MAWTT.
Luv Brenda xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol.. you sound like me lol
Love the cute image and the colours
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jane I'm sure Stacey will love it :)

Hope you're having a fab week & keep up the good work (eating marshmallows not running of course) ;D

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Heather "Hev" said...

Stacey will adore this :) It is fanastic :)


Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week .
Hope to see you again

Heather my blog Vanilla Hevn
And the DT

Renee said...

If I had to run around with the vaccum cleaner every time I ate candy-I'd never have time for anything else!! Great card-I'm sure shewill love it. Thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy this week. Hope to see you back again.
Renee DT

Shelley said...

I love this card, the image looks great. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...