Wednesday 17 November 2010

New Beginnings...

Morning! Morning! Morning!
A quickie from me today, so much to do...a New Home card for a friend & her family who have recently moved house. The stamp is Dragonfly House by Hope Jacare over at Stitchy Bear, coloured with ProMarkers & Glitter Sakura. The roof has been decoupaged, the DP is from the Basic Grey Olivia collection (I may have to buy shares in BG!!), the flowers were punched using an X-Cut Floral Swirl punch with pink gem centres & the dog is also made using a punch but I don't know the brand...sorry.

Entering it at -
Cupcake Craft - House Warming
Simon Says - Sparkle

14 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! I wish I lived there! What a great card to welcome someone to their new home. Love it.

martina's kaartjes said...

Very pretty card !!! lovely image !
greetings, martina
x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Pretty pinks!! I like the image too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Sandra said...

very pretty card. |Love the little punched dog.
Sandra x

Marlene said...

So beautiful, Jane! Where's the smartass comment, though? Did I miss it...or did you hide it somewhere in code?

Saskia said...

Beautiful card with a gorgeous image!!

Saskia :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Jane, that image is gorgeous & I love the pretty colours :)

Hope you're having a great week chick :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mina said...

wow can I have one of these when I move, Im bound to soon as I have been here a few years and I get itchy feet lol...so Im placing my order for this stunner now Jane...I love that image
Mina xxx
p.s. Im working on the toilet roll bow lol

Anonymous said...

The recipients are gonna be thrilled to get this card, beautiful.

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, what a beautiful, fantastic card ! Just love that image, gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo xx

Susan King said...

Jane, I am now a follower of your blog. This card is absolutely beautiful.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love the flowery papers and fab image...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jenny said...

You deserve Top 5. Great card. Jenny B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...