Tuesday 16 November 2010

One for the Boys!

I didn't realize I'd stood still long enough for the very talented team over at Just Inklined to get a really good image of me...but for those who know me, I think you'll agree the likeness is spot on! Of course to hide my true identity they named her Maude which is my natural Middle name but I must say I'm very pleased with the result...Boy! I'm HOT!!
So I've smothered myself in ProMarkers, decoupaged my assets & mounted myself onto a black glitter background.

Entering it at -
Bee Crafty - Christmas
Crazy 4 Challenges - Christmas
Creative Cottage - Someone Special at Christmas
Ellephantastic Challenge - Butterfly and / or Xmas
LOTV - Anything Goes
Pollycraft - Glittery Xmas
Scrappy Frog - Christmas
Stamp Something - Digi Challenge
The Crafty Pad - Christmas Sparkle
The Stampman - Christmas


14 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, that's funny, but this doesn't look anything like you!
She is HILARIOUS! I just love the "hey. . .big boy!"
Priceless!

Faye said...

I'm a little speechless about your stunning revelation, but you've done a fab job on yourself with the PM's. Hope they wash off ok later, oh and don't go to Tesco's like that...
xxx

Mandy said...

Just found your blog,love it....Great card and I'll have to take your word that it's you on it as I don't know you yet..lol...Love the boots and the glasses....Off now to become a follower can't wait to see what's next...
Mandy xx

Marlene said...

Decoupaged your ASSets, huh?

LOL!

This is one of my favorite Just Inklined images! You did a fantastic job with your likeness. LOL!!!

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! What a fun image.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)

hugs, Vanja

Mina said...

it looks nothing like you Jane wheres the balaclava lol...I love how you used her fantatstic card
Mina xxx

Sue said...

Hi Jane
lol what a fabulous card, what a fun image,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Dragon said...

Tee hee that's fun!!! Thanks for playing with the Stampman theme this time
Frankie
xx

Tracey said...

LOL, this is such fun (if a little scary) & I think you really must get back on your attempt to get Fit, Healthy & lose weight Jane! ;)

Hope you're keeping warm.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Dena said...

Oh my, how funny!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week and good luck on the candy!
Hugs, Dena

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious, I love it!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

OMG!!LOL!LOVE it!! thanks for playing along with SS!

Debbie said...

What a super fun card and love all the sparkle too. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. ;)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Tracy said...

fabulous card, such a great image lol Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...