Monday 15 November 2010

Blush...Fame (temporarily)...at last!!

Blush...Fame at last (albeit temporarily)...but Woo! Hoo! I'm not one to blow my own trumpet...but today I'm gonna!! This week over at Sassy Cheryl's I'm the Featured Sassy Friend! (I know...insane!!)
 If you're checking me out for the first time...then welcome to my wee bloglet, lovely to see you, c'mon in the water's fine!! For those of you "regulars", you'll know about my pathetic quest to get Fit, Healthy & Lose Weight and I'm sad to say in the past week my weight has gone down by a BIG FAT ZERO! OK...so a few "naughties" did pass my lips this weekend but I thought that what that tasteless Double-Choc muffin lacked in flavour would mean it lacked in calories. Off to seek "desperate measures"!!
So todays card is for my MIL using the fab Christmas Package digi from Sassy cheryl's made into a Birthday card. I've printed it out twice so that I can decoupage the bows for a bit of dimension. Coloured with ProMarkers with Stickle highlights. The gorgeous DP is from Doodlebug & Dovecrafts Back to Basics stack.

Entering it at -
Stamp Something - Digi Challenge
The Secret Crafter - Sparkle & Shine

9 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Jane, it isn't insane! But you may be. :) You're a HOOT!
I'm thrilled to have you as the 3rd Sassy Friend this week. I LOVE your cards and your fun sense of humor. Definitely a SASSY friend for sure! And I adore this card!

Tracey said...

Woo! Well done Jane (can I have your autograph please ;) ) Love you card & that paper is soo preeetie :)

Have a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

PS. I'm sure no taste = no calories too! (if it doesn't it should do).

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Mina said...

I take it you dont want a bit of the chocolate eclair thats sitting waiting for me in the kitchen then Jane...Im really not suprised you deserve the spotlight, I love the colours you used in todays card...I will always think of you in a balaclava now I hope you realise that lol
Mina xxx

jkreucher said...

Hi Jane, Congrats on being Cheryls Sassy friend... your cards are wonderful! hope to see more and more!
Judy

Marlene said...

GORGEOUS card, you lovely lady! Yes, you are a HOOT, for sure. Anyone who can make up a nickname like "MOZZER" deserves a big thumbs up! LOL!

Curly said...

Wow stunning card,
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 109 Sparkle and shine,
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget ;) x.
SCSC DT

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

very pretty card! Love that dp! THanks for playing along with SS!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...