Friday 12 November 2010

Sassy Cheryl - Show Me Thursday (On a friday!)

Sorry peeps-second posting today! Thank goodness Sassy Cheryl lives so far away...she's a persistant wotsit & has forced me to show you my humble (if not rather pathectic) craft studio / room!! That end of the sofa is in fact my craft station (I know...sad!!) Those boxes & cupboard behind are where I conceal (badly) my crafty stash. That little pile of scraps is my latest project...Yes! Only this morning I have taken delivery of some new Marianne Design leafy / flowery die-cutting thingy-m-bobs. They haven't even reached room temperature yet & I'm still in the stroking phase!!
I beg you...please... go visit the crazy woman that is Cheryl Alger AKA Sassy Cheryls and show her your bits!!!

7 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh yipee....and yes, since I live far away, I can be a wotsit! BTW, what is a wotsit?
I think your crafting area is perfect! Did you put all of that out there just to show me? :)
I'm glad I asked you to post. We all have different areas where we craft/create and we ALL need to show. :) Bossy, ain't I?!

Mina said...

Cheryl just asked the question I was going to ask...what exactly is a wotsit beside from a savoury snack or maybe shes a savoury snack lol...it makes all the more amazing you create the wonderful things you do in your crafting space Jane
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

ROFL!! I love your little terms of endearment...."wotsit". (Pssst....I still haven't figured out what MOZZER means.....lol!)

I ain't showin' Cheryl my bits!!! HA HA!!! She'd run screaming from the room!

Janetlynne said...

your space is wonderful....it doesn't matter the size...the bigger the space the more mess you have....except for Cheryl....I have never seen any space that neat! Janetlynne

Shirley said...

Oh you're so neat with your crafty space. Love the stroking of the new stuff.

Turtle In The Sand said...

I don't know what a wotsit is, but sure sounds like fun! I think I want to be one or get one or whatever. LOL You sure have a clean workspace. I am so messy. Glad you posted. Hugs, Linda

jkreucher said...

I love your crafting space... seems my crafting place has been just like that many times...
thanks for sharing your picture with us!
Hugs
Judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...