Thursday 11 November 2010

Vegetables...the root of all evil!

It's official...cow's are NOT responsible for Global Warming! All this time Scientists have been looking in the wrong place but I...yes I, have found the solution to save us all! VEGETABLES...the root of all evil!
For those of you new to my humble blog (where have you been...tsk?), I have been on a mission for a WHOLE week (Yes! That long!) to get Fit, Healthy & lose Weight. Yesterday, having completed my weekly exercise routine of stripping beds, putting laundry in machine AND taking it out again...(I know...why on earth aren't I losing weight quicker?)we decided to try Cauliflower for tea. Amazingly, despite it tasting like an anaemic broccoli...it was a success...Hoorah!!
BUT...like it's brothers & sisters in the "field of life" it too is a fart-inducing-evil (I hasten to add...not for me...I'm way to lady-like to suffer such vulgarities and for you wondering where Neil is to back up my claim...he's unavailable at the moment!!). So get rid of Veg' and we're all saved...JOB DONE!!
My card today uses a fab free digi from the very generous Dawn over at Lost in Paper Scraps, awash with PM colouring & glitter-madness. The DP is from DCWV and the foam letters are Thickers by American crafts.

Entering it at -
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Pixie Dust Studio - Boys & Men
LOTV - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Glitter
Cards for Men - Animals

21 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

great cool card ! greetings, martina
x

Marlene said...

Bwaaahaahaa, you crack me up, woman! You'd better start farting, or you'll EXPLODE!!! Ever hear of spontaneous combustion? HA HA HA.

Love the card....such a cute bunny! He's not a veggie, so I think it's safe to assume you won't be eating him anytime soon, eh?!

Nannieflash said...

Oh this is a fabulous card for young man, love his cheeky face. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Tracey said...

Lol well the cauliflower was nearly a success ;)

Fab card, love the sparkle :) Thanks for the link too sweetie.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

See I told you cauliflower was the answer! Love this paper and image combo and the glitter is just right! xx

Mina said...

lol Jane, you need a hankie then wave it out the window it gets rid of any unpleasant smell lol...fabulous card I love the bunny
Mina xxx

Cat said...

Fabulous card! I ROTFL when I read your post! Too funny! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!

Saskia said...

Great card!!!

Saskia :)

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Sarah said...

This is fantastic, I love the funky papers and the cheeky rabbit! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our animal challenge, good luck xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a fab card. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Deb said...

such a funny post and very cool card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Diane said...

This card really made me smile, Jane! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Diane x

Katja said...

Such a funny & pretty card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week!

Greetings,
Katja (DDSB-DT)

Sara said...

Cool card, thanks for playing along with DDSB!

skylife said...

That's one really cool rabbit!

Thanks for joining us at DDSB

Julie said...

Thanks so much for the laugh this morning! Finally, I have met someone just like me when it comes to diet and exercise. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle shop's Best. Your card is fab!
Hugs,
Julie

WeirdCat said...

LOL, what a funky rabbit, great card, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week,
Ruth x

Jóna said...

I like this card, so funny lol

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it's ok to get it again :D
I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP "Fan's of Digi Doodle Shop" and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

All the best to you, Jóna

crafty amy said...

Lol this post has really made me laugh :D and I love the card too what a great sparkly bunny!
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Vixykins said...

Fantabulous card me dear, loving the bold papers and image matches perfick x

Thank You for playing at Crafts & Me challenges x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...