Wednesday 10 November 2010

Can You Feel the Love...?

Way-Hay All!! In my attempt to get Fit, Healthy & lose Weight I think it's only fair to make the rest of the family suffer too. So of late I have been forcing introducing them to vegetables that in the past they have refused to try. We have been working our way thru' the cabbage family & have settled on the the trusty Sweetheart variety as the family fav' although it does give one member of the family (NOT ME!!) wind! A unanimous conclusion that sweetcorn is in fact scraps from the Lego Manufacturers factory floor and despite rigourous chewing is still able to "re-appear" in one piece...MAGIC!!! Today we are going to try cauliflower...which I have to admit in its whole looks a bit like a scarey brain that I've gotta wield my knife thru...EEK! Will report back the outcome...
I love this digi of Stella & Gus from Bugaboo (who appear to have 50% off all digis this month!). The resemblance to Me & My OH is uncanny. Coloured with ProMarkers with essential body-parts decoupaged! The DP is from the Basic Grey Eva collection with blingy gems added.

Entering it at -
Catch the Bug (Bugaboo) - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Cabbage makes you fart, you know.

Your card is adorably hilarious!

I love the way you say "mum". That's how I say it too (Canadians tend to do a lot of stuff the Brits do)....and everyone thinks my accent is "cute". I didn't know I had one. Pffft.

Tracey said...

Good luck with the cauliflower! Gr8 card - such fun :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

Craeful, cauliflower will make your house smell and is only good when slavvered with oodles of cheese, which I think is not the point you are trying to achieve?!
Your colouring, is ace, again. xxx

Michele Lourenco said...

Thank you for joining Bugaboo stamps this week and sing Bugaboo on your card!
Cauliflower-- yucko!
I love your card, I can't get enough of Stella and Gus!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...