Tuesday 9 November 2010

Remember Those Days...

Sigh..! Remember those days when you could take your cards in the garden to have their photos taken. The sun would shine down illuminating your efforts, no need for flash or an umbrella or the worries that a gale-force wind would whip them away over the fence!!!
A cutie-patootie today...stamp from LOTV coloured with pastel PM's & glitter dots and mounted onto a Nellie Snellen oval die-cut, the DP is actually card by Kanban that I got from Foilplay & an assortment of flowers that I've given gem centres & a drizzle of stickles glitter.

Entering it at -
LOTV - One for the Girls


5 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is adorable! Your frustration with having to take pictures is one reason I don't photograph any of my work. Just too hard!!!!!
Your card is lovely and so stinkin' cute!

martina's kaartjes said...

What a great card ! greetings, martina
x

Marlene said...

Cutie patootie, is right!!!

I take all my photos indoors...with no flash. Pfffft....if they aren't good enough, then people can kiss my bum.

Tracey said...

I know exactly what you mean Jane lol I've been trying all day to dodge the showers (didn't work). Your photo is great though mine are always pants when I take them indoors.

This card is full of pretty girlyness - I love it!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

Pretty, really pretty. Sun helps you burn calories too - do you think a sun lamp is a good diet aid? xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...