Monday 8 November 2010

Scale RAGE!!!!

So Week 1 of my Get Fit, Get Healthy & Lose Weight has passed...if I were to tell you that my bathrooms scales are currently sitting in next-doors back yard wishing they'd never been born you'll know it's been a total distaster!!! Avoiding anything remotely delicious, jogging, shaving (no... PLUCKING) every hair off my body, trimming my nails, removing toe-jam & belly-button fluff & donating organs has not helped one bit!!! I am now 1lb heavier than last week!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrr...........!
Oh well...todays card is to welcome Archie into this crazy world. The stamp is from LOTV, mounted onto an embossed framed background, with a glitter peel-off border, the DP is from DCWV with a wiggly, glitter peel-off border and white card candy bloblets from Foilplay coloured to match the babys outfit.

Entering it at -
Crazy 4 Challenges - Create a Square Card
My Time to Craft - Quick n' Cute


5 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

You're hilarious!!!!!!!!!! Love the card Jane. Super adorable.

Tracey said...

LOL! Don't forget muscle weighs heavier than fat ;) Fabby baby card, so cute.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

deesdesigns said...

Don't give up - you can do it ;-)

Love your card - it is so sweet, really like how you colored the embellishments to coordinate with the rest of the card.

I'm so glad you could join us this week at My Time to Craft!

Marlene said...

Your card is SUPER DUPER cute. You've gotta quit eating the family pets, though. They really do add up in calories.

Faye said...

I've found the best place for bathroom scales is always several counties away from me! Maybe you could try that? As for your card...how sweet?! Have a great week. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...