Sunday 7 November 2010

Attitude Blog Award!!!

Have received this award from fellow blogger Patricia  - Thank you! Now I must confess 3 things that make me different to everyone else before passing it on to 5 other peeps...then I can claim a free digi stamp from Digis With Attitude- Woo! Hoo!
Here goes...I've actually asked my OH n' the Kids for help with this & these are the results from the jury...
1. I'm crazy!
2. I'm the most paranoid person you will EVER meet.
3.I'm ME (Trust me...there's no one like me!!)!!!

So onto 5 fellow bloggeroonies with "tude" to share this award with ...

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Wooo thank you for thinking of me you crazy lady! Hope you're having a great weekend :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

why thank you oh partner in crazyness, i will wear it with pride mhaw xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...