Friday 5 November 2010

OK! Own Up!!!

Who keeps shaking next doors trees? C'Mon Own Up!!! Everyday I'm out there sweeping up leaves like a woman-possessed only to find a fresh layer the next day!!!
I've been waiting for someone I know to move house so I could get round to using this gorgeous digi called Fairy Tree House from Make It Crafty. I hope my friends didn't move just for me so I could make this card (EEK!). It's had the PM treatment, embossed frame, a bit of decoupaging, sequin flowers & the DP is from the Basic Grey Sugar Rush collection.

Entering it at -

Digital Tuesday - I've Been Framed
Little Red Wagon - Use Red

8 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Your so funny! "Who keeps shaking the trees?" Thats hysterical! I love your card! That image is so adorable and I love how you framed it with the scoring and flowers. Great job! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Michelle Pearson said...

not me! I'm ignoring our leaves until next weekend....then I hope all of ours are down!!

LOVE that image....your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing the digital tuesday challenge! :)

Marlene said...

'Tis me. I cannot tell a lie. Ok, maybe I can.

Adorable card! Love that image...and you've colored it so nicely, too.

Tracey said...

T'was not me, honestly ;) Fabulous card I can see why you love this image :)

Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Beautiful card. Just love it. All the flowers stunning.

Patricia St Martin said...

Jane, I have something over at my blog for you so when you get a chance stop over and pick it up.
Hug Pat

Faye said...

You've done an amazing job on this image, it is so detailed. The litle flowers just lift the whole card. Hope you're having a fabby weekend. xxx

Deanna said...

Wow, great image and great card!
Thanks for playing!
Dee - LRW DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...