Wednesday 24 November 2010

Novelty House Bricks For Sale!!!

This digi of Bella & Bronte from Mo's Digital Pencil is so much like me! Except I haven't got any bloomers, a pink frilly frock or a dog but I shall go out today & buy all 3 just to prove a point!!!
Snow is predicted, although those canny weather-peeps haven't actually said when, so it could be next week, next month, next year!!!...BRRRRRRRRRRRRR...off to buy some attractive, passion-killer thermal under-garments...fret not, I WON'T be posting photos!!!
By the way, if anyone needs 2 spare bricks...I have a couple of Xmas Cake-style ones available...flamin' birds just won't eat it!!!
So Ms Bella is jumping for joy coz she's had the ol' ProMarker & Stickles razzle-dazzle & it's snowing pearls, DP is Dovecraft Back to Basics collection & peel-off sentiment.

Entering it at -
ABC Christmas - X for Xmas
Crafty Creations - Christmas is Coming
Digital Tuesday - Let it Snow
Fab n' Funky - Going with the Flow
For Fun Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Let it Snow
I Love Promarkers- Anything Goes with Sparkle


18 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely, and the colours you've used are great too.
xx

Ali said...

Lol - What a fab image xx

Tracey said...

Silly birds, don't know what they're missing! I love this self portrait of a card - just gorgeous :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

papertrails leaver said...

Janey-your card is just too cute for words! Love that the dog is celebrating with the horn! :-) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! :-) Amy

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I like the pearl embellishments and the image!! Cute card! :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Alina said...

Very pretty card, Jane!
Thank you very much for your comments, you made my day!
Hugs, Alina

Mina said...

fab I love this Belle image, I was a piccy of the pink frilly dress and bloomers lol
Mina xxx

Maria Matter said...

adorable Jane! love this fun design! great job with your cutting too!
Thank you for joining us @ Digital Tuesday this week!
xxx

Lorraine said...

Smashing and what a fun image too. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Marlene said...

Your card is gorgeous - and I can totally see you looking JUST LIKE THAT.

I WOULD, however, love to see a piccy, regardless.

Damn birds....they've outsmarted you!

Pauline said...

WONDERFUL CREATION! I just love the exhuberance it oozes! And I love the blog template.... same as mine.... thanks for joining us at For Fun this week!

katesacraftybugger said...

Fabulous - i love this image thanks for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week -Kate

Lisa said...

This is so adorable! Makes me giggle!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at FFC!

Anonymous said...

lovely card te hehee! such a great image, Thanks but no thanks for the brinks! tehehheee!!! Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Faye said...

Spotty paper and pink knickers - perfickt! xxx

Annie said...

a fabulous festive creation! thanks for joining in our challenge on the ABC Christmas blog.
hugs, annie x

Jane said...

Great idea to use this image for a snow card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Helen Dooley said...

Great card. Thanks for playing along on For Fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...