Tuesday 23 November 2010

What! No Cake?

Yeah! What's a party without cake...No wonder Dick Van Duck from Just Inklined looks so miffed!!
My Xmas cake disaster is still sitting on the lawn, despite me surrounding it with bread, an apple core & now a reject-banana the birds are still refusing to eat it. I think they sense something & are splitting their little bird-sides laughing!!
My card today has been given its ProMarker-fix, his glasses, hat & beak have been decoupaged. The balloons are made from an X-Cut punch with stickles string. The letters are from Doodlebug.
No rambling from me today (Hellelujah! I hear you sing!)...little boys brow to mop!
Catch yer later...xxx

Entering it at -
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Old & New (New Digi & Old Letters & Punch)

5 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

I'd be a little mift if there wasn't any cake either. Maybe you can give him some of the one you threw out in the yard. :)
This is hilarious!

Ali said...

That is great - I have resisted temptation but I think I am going to have to get that image it's brilliant xx

Marlene said...

You and I are both liking those hilarious Just Inklined images....go figure. You're too much like me. I'm too much like you. Wait a minute....I got no cake, either!!!!

Tracey said...

Another fun card! Love that image, especially the glasses & the balloons finish the card off perfectly :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

Love this image and his fabby Dame Edna blingy glasses! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...