Friday 10 December 2010

It's a Man's World....

Yep! That space between the bedroom ceiling & the roof tiles is a Man's World & that's where my OH will be spending the day. The "Insulation Police" have been round & we need more of the Itchy-Stuff to help keep us cosy & warm.
Last weekend whilst helping to empty the loft I accidentally left the poor chap trapped up there bursting for a wee, without a ladder to get down. I'd taken the ladder away as my job was to run backwards & forwards from the car, back up to the landing with huge bags of fluff to pass up thru' the weeny gap where OH stood waiting. Whilst getting one bag outta the car a neighbour came over & started chatting about a recent bereavement. She was so upset & about 15 mins later I realised I'd forgotten about my OH who was stranded in the loft!!! Oh the look on his face when I did eventually return...PRICELESS!!
My card today was made for a fellow blogger (Stampin' Fluff), who has moved house, using another gorgeous digi from Make It Crafty, the DP is from my fav' DP-ever, ever, ever, the Basic Grey Indian Summer collection & I've used my Marianne Design Die-cutting-thingy-m-bob to make leafy embellishments & it's all coated in red & copper glitter.

Entering it at -
Alphabet Challenge - G for Glitter
Character Cafe - Glitter Glitter Glitter


3 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely crafting !
greetings, martina
x

Marlene said...

Glad you got back in time! Insulation is darn near worthless if it's got wee wee juice all over it!

Ha ha ha

Love the card - it's adorable!

Viv said...

Gorgeous card! This is my favourite MIC house I think. Love the leaves!
Poor hubby , how mean of you ! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...