Thursday 9 December 2010

Merry 9th of December Everybody!!

What a Bummer to have your Birthday so near to Christmas!!!
I know how hard it is struggling to think what to buy Oliver for Xmas knowing that 3 weeks later it's gonna be his Birthday! Only this morning he reminded me how unfair it is that any money he gets for Xmas he's then asked to hang onto til' after his B'Day before he can go shopping. Of course I blamed his father for gettin' jiggy at the wrong time of year...how selfish!!
I've had my eye on this digi from the awesomeness that is Mo manning over at Mo's Digital Pencil for quite some time & at last an opportunity to purchase it ( and a "few" others) came along! Coloured with PM's, with glittery highlights & mounted on an embossed frame with the DP from Doodlebug & a flower embellie.

Entering it at -
I Love ProMarkers - Christmas Carol / Song - Snow is falling
Digital Tuesday - Baby, It's Cold Outside
Mo's Digital Challenge - Winter Wonderland




21 comments:

Dorcas said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous coloring!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Adorable Jane! It's so precious! And I love the colors and papers. Super cute!!!!!!

Tine said...

Hi Janey. I do love Mo's babies...and I have a soft spot for Kai. So adorable! Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is a cutie!!! Great Job! I know what you mean about the Bday being close to Christmas. My hubby's bday is the 13th of Dec. then you have Christmas the following week. And my oldest daughter's bday is 3 weeks before Christmas!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!Have a GREAT rest of your week!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Tracey said...

Perfect card for a winter birthday Jane :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Elaine L. said...

So adorable! I love the image...perfect for this theme.Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Marlene said...

Such an adorable card! Yeah, I hear ya. My stepson's birthday is Christmas Eve.

Faye said...

Yep, I have the same issue with Sweet Cheeks! But I love the gorgeousness that is today's creation! xxx

Kathleen said...

Very pretty card and beautifully coloured, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers

Karen said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joniing us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet!

Saskia :)

jojoscraps said...

I also have had my eye on this digi and you've made it even more appealing. Very nice!

Unknown said...

Hi Janey...this image may need to be added to My collection! hehehe! So adorable...and perfect for this week's Winter Wonderland over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog. You rock, girl!! p.s. you blog is fun...I'm signing up as a follower! Pat Frank

paola said...

Beautiful coloring, SNAP! great minds think alike, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola

Ellibelle said...

Super adorable card! Love your coloring and fabulous sketch.
I know how it is having birthdays so close to christmas, my husband's birthday is a week before christmas.
I am glad mine is in the middle of summer.
Thanks so much for playing along at digital tuesday!

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, lovely colours, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Cathy said...

Janey, love your card. Beautiful coloring and colors. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Such an adorable image and a very pretty card. thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Cat said...

Cute card and adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!

Vicki G said...

Sooo sweet!

Vicki

Dawn B. said...

Oliver will love this.. Great image for this challenge. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...