Wednesday 26 January 2011

Chillaxing!

AHHH...CHOO!!
That's it...I'm emigrating!! Does anyone know a country where the sun shines, the sky's blue, everyone is happy, smiley, honest & polite, there's no bad news & crafty stash grows on trees?
I'm not gonna bury my head in the sand...no! ...I'm gonna dig a ruddy big hole & jump in...call me when it's all over!!
Twas my beautiful boy's birthday last week & this is another card I made for him. I couldn't believe when I came upon this gorgeous stamp, Football Boy, from Lilyboo how much it looked like him...quite spooky. Coloured with ProMarkers, mounted with foam pads, Basic Grey paper, the letters are from Doodlebug & the football boots are buttons.

Entering it at -
Pixie Dust Studio - Button Up!
I Did It Creations - Card for a Child
Fab n' Funky - Delight in Your Digi!
C.R.A.F.T. - Martial Arts / Sports
Allsorts - Male / Boy



11 comments:

Mummylade said...

if you find that country, give me a buzz =). Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Mina said...

yep...its called in my Dreams land and I will book a double ticket for us pet, oh no you not well, bless ya I hope you feel better soon...I bet your son loved this fab card
Mina xxx

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely boys card !
greetings, martina
x

Marlene said...

Not here, that's for sure!

Cute card, again! You still manage to crank out the beauties even when you're all sickly and stuff.

Paddington fan said...

I'd like directions to that country too - or book me a ticket please!! Great card, I'm sure your son loved it, and a brilliant entry for our Sport challenge at CRAFT! Thanks for joining us and good luck, love Jacky x
P.S. get well soon!

heidy said...

Oh wow,great card,Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week.
Heidy

carol said...

lovely card, when you find this place please let me know, it sounds perfect, thanks for joining our challenge this week at c,r.a.f.t. x carol

Unknown said...

im coming with ya !!!! brill card hun loves it xx

Tracey said...

I'm with you on emigrating Jane & it bl**dy freezing here again today (no more snow pleeeeeze).

Love this card & I bet Oliver will too :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Gem said...

a great card Janey! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at I Did it Creations!! Gemma :)

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous children's creation - thanks for sharing it with us at IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...