Thursday 27 January 2011

Mens Jim-Jams

My BIL is either gonna see the funny side of the likeness of this card to himself or KILL me! So until he's received this I am officially in hiding!
The stamp is Scrooge from Mo's Digital Pencil in his jim-jams, which strangely I find rather attractive compared to some of the bedtime attire out there...I think this should make a come-back!!
It's been coloured in a variety of brown ProMarkers with a spot of glitter. The DP is from the Basic Grey Cappella collection & the swirly bit is Felt Fusion from Queen & Co.

Entering it at -
Make it Colourful - Vintage Photo / Monochrome

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card.Love the brown/sepia tones.Just perfect for a man.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Tracey said...

Well I hope it's the former...but if it happens to be the latter can I have your craft stuff??? ;)

Great card, I'm sure your BIL will love it.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Karen said...

Great card, lovely fun image and I love your swirly bit, thanks for joining us at Digi doodle Shops Best.
xx

Marlene said...

Quick, come across the pond and hide behind me! I'll protect ya! Just bring one of your cakes I can use as a shield, ok?

Heehee.

ADORABLE card, though...really!

Sara said...

So cool! I'm sure your BIL will love it(I hope)lol! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A super card hunni. I do hope your B.I.L. loved it as much as I do. Lol!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Leah l'Orange said...

TOTALLY cute, Jane! i love the image, and the whole feel is great for a "maturing" male! ;) i'm sure he'll love it (and maybe kill you later). thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful!

Tracy said...

This is wonderful! I love Mo's character images and this is done so well. I entered the MIC challenge too. Monochromatic was a tough one for me but I enjoyed it. Thanks for linking your card up for our swirly challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...