Tuesday 4 January 2011

Is it really 2011?

Yes! My loyal subjects bloggeroonies...I'm back. My Surrogate Mother Marlene (AKA Naggy McNag) gave me a "gentle" reminder to start posting again so...Voila!
So how was your Xmas & New Year? My OH & fav' Daughter (I only have 1 daughter before the "Anti-Favouritism Police start banging on my door!!) had the flu right over the festive season so they had a pretty miserable time & I wasn't able to slip on my Mrs Santa outfit as I was playing "Nursey"...it's like a Pantomime in our house with the constant changes in costumes!! (Oh No it isn't! Oh Yes it is!!)
Let's hope 2011 is a tad  lot cheerier & healthier for everyone!!
My card today was a request for a "young" lady who's gonna be 92! The gorgeous stamp is "Clover Butterfly Wishes" from Pollycraft , decoupaged & coloured with ProMarkers, The DP is from my stash (not sure if it's K&Co or DCWV (DOH!), the name & age were handcut & it's all been finished with gems & outlined with glitter.

Entering it at -
By The Cute & Girly - Bling It On!!
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Glitter
Totally Gorjuss - For Someone Special




9 comments:

nicolet said...

Oooh WOW what a sweety!
Hugs Nicolet

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Jane

I'm sure your recipient will be delighted with this card - lovely image and I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!

Tina

Lisa Jane said...

what pretty papers - and a gorgeous image .. love the sparkle too. Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Good luck
Lisa ;)

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely, bright card ! lovely colors,
greetings, martina
x

Marlene said...

Naggy McNag?!! How fitting!!!!

I love the card! It's freaking gorgeous! What a way to start off the new year!

Now let's see the daily posting continue, missy.

Faye said...

Oh you crazy girl, it' not 2011, it's 2012. Love the colours on this pretty. Have a great week. xxx

Mina said...

bout time too girl thank you Mrs McNag...I need photos of all these costume changes you know and the balaclava and sunglasses one...I love your fabulously bright card, I love this fair...hope your house is now full of health
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

love it so much, this my fav of yours so so far !!!

How are those promarkers, stopped stroking them now ?? I assume you have also been let out of the cupboard as well, or did you request your crafting stuff be delivered here

hugs
Judie xx

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

What an adorable image and I love all of the sparkle on your card. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...