Wednesday 5 January 2011

Retirement Announcement...

I'm throwing in the towel...retiring!
Adieu! Auf Wiedersehen! Adios!
It comes to something when your kids cards start to give your own a run for their money!
To save face...I'm off...Later!!!
This little gem was made by my dear, darling, little buggers, children for their Grandpa's Birthday.
He loves rugby so they made rugby posts & stuck George from Charmed Cards and Crafts in between, cut out a grassy surround, stuck blue paper on the inside with clouds & a sun & then "borrowed" a picture of a stadium from Google & stuck it on the inside too! How darned clever are they!!! (WAH!!!)
Thankfully...no ProMarkers were hurt in the making of this masterpeice!! 

So proud (teensy bit jealous!) so Entering it at -
Dotties-Wonderful-World - Anything Goes with Blue (hope the inside is blue enough to enter!)

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card, no wonder you are proud - your lil angels obviously take after their Ma for creative talent :)

Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

If you're retiring from being such a smart-ass, don't do it. I like you just the way you are.

Your card is so adorable! Love the way you put it all together. I'm so glad your promarkers are safe. For now.

Faye said...

Well, I was about to waffle on about how totally brilliant I think this card is and then I saw you didn't make it and thought that might hurt your feelings. And then you'd want to hurt mine and I'd get upset and sulk and you'd sulk at me sulking and I'd sulk at you sulking. Then I thought I might hurt your childrens feelings and they'd sulk and I'd sulk at them suliking and you'd be upset that I upset your children, and sulk and I'd sulk at you sulking and you'd sulk at me sulking. So I've decided to say nothing!! ;)
xxx

Unknown said...

ditto above lol, great card (who ever made it lol )

hugs
judie xx

Louly said...

Oh wowzers! Your children are so clever! I love this card and I love it when children have a go with our images. I must draw more Georges they come up again and again. Please thank your children for entering, I hope we see them back...oh and don't give up! remember they got their skill and inspiration from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...