Monday 7 February 2011

Batten Down the Hatches!!

Boy! It sure is windy out there!
Insanely I chose today to do some Garden Maintenance. I was going stir-crazy indoors & as bleak & windy as it was outside I thought...What the hell...let's go rake some leaves!! Before I knew it, I'd lopped down some shrubs, cut back all the dead stuff & cut the grass...YES! Cut the grass!! I've managed to fill ours & my MILs recycling bins. I only came in for fear that I'd electrocute myself in the drizzle that was falling onto the lawnmower electrics. Still...job done & now the flamin' sun's come out...where was it this morning? Rah!!
I made this card a while ago. The stamp was a freebie a while back from Pollycraft, coloured with Promarkers, cut out & mounted on papers from my wee stash (sorry can't find where it's from), a bit of Card Candy & a turquoise string thingy to finish. The glitter letters are from Making Memories.


3 comments:

Marlene said...

GRASS?!!! I thought you had SNOW?!!! Unfairness! Come cut my snow!!

Adorable card....but that duck wouldn't like my snow.

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, this is great !
greetings, martina
x

Mina said...

wow girl I will have a pint of what your on lol...I love this fun bright yummy card, the duck and cupcake are stunningly coloured
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...