Tuesday 8 February 2011

Punch Drunk!

I've gone "punch crazy" with my card today...not a stamp in sight!
I was asked to make a flowery card for a friends Mum which gave me yet another opportunity to use my new Crealies & my all time fav collection of papers from Basic Grey's Indian Summer set. The flowers are 2 sizes of  X-cut punches and a variety of Crealie leaves (CLCS11). Some have been stuck flat, others raised for a bit of dimension. I've used a clear, glitter sakura to give the leaves their veins, flowers have glitter centres & all finished with some gem swirls.


It appears my blog has been playing up & some of the images have decided to go into hiding. Hopefully it's just a blip!

6 comments:

Faye said...

Maybe the missing pics had too much punch? Maybe Sweet Cheeks has them? Either way, fabbylicious card. xxx

Flutterby Trina said...

stunning, I have just brought a new wood ware flower punch and was about to play! you have given me some inspiration now! Thank you!
xx

Unknown said...

I think you were drunk !!! come on admit it, you can tell aunty judie anything hun !!!

I adore it, makes a wonderful change to your normal cards hun, SHE HAS STEPPED OUT OF THE BOX EVERYONE !!!

Huggies
Judie xx

martina's kaartjes said...

this is very pretty ! lovely card and great colors,
greetings, martina
x

Mina said...

come out come out wherever you are piccys...I havent noticed any missing Jane...I love this Indian summer range too its those rich colours isnt it...your card is beautiful, like a walk through a gorgeously coloured jungle
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

Crikey, you need to stay outta the spiked punch bowl! This looks like a lot of work...but man is it pretty!

Pssst.....freebie sentiment on my blog tomorrow - but you didn't hear it from me...heehee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...