Friday 4 February 2011

C'Mon Spring!!!!

Don't let the blue sky in the background of this snap fool yer!! If I'd taken this card in the garden to have it's photo taken I reckon we'd both have been blown over the fence & down the road! Crazy weather we're having, today it's s'pose to be 13 degrees (in Feb'!!)
Now I've not bought a Craft mag for absolutely yonks as any funds I make I use to restock my stash supply...BUT...this week Quick Cards are giving away a gorgeous Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose paper stash and I couldn't resist. This card is for a friend's sister & I've used several of the papers for the background, the flowers (using my Marianne Creatables Open Flower Hip die-cutting gadget), the swirls (using my Crealies Swirls CLCS 02) and a bunting digi from Two Peas in a Bucket. The flower centres are white Card Candy with glitter & pearls to finish.

Have a groovy weekend Everyone!
xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh you put your glasses on its still winter, its still frezzing, its still blowing all my birdfood off the table !!!!

I love this though !!! gotcha back

hugs
judie xx

Suzie Q said...

Absolutely stunning and love those papers x
hugs
Suzie Qx

Faye said...

Wow, wow, wow! xxx

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Jane & those papers are gorgeous (I might have to invest in the mag too;) ).

Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

Oooh...this is pretty, and all spring-like!

pickle said...

Oh this is super pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...