Thursday 3 February 2011

Hmm!...What to do...

Can't believe it's Thursday already!!! Another weekend of scrapping a football pitch out of my sons boots approaches...it's a wonder there's still a pitch to play on as most of it is now in my garden!
I'm in the process of inventing very cheap, disposable, bio-degradable football boots that you just sling off at the end of a match on to the pitch. Watch out for me on Dragons Den!
My card today is for my daughters friend known as "G", I've used Lilybean Fairy "Clover I Believe" from Pollycraft & coloured her with...Promarkers...YES! What a shock! The paper is from the Papermania Henbury Lane collection & the flowers are made using my Marianne Creatables Open Flower Trendy die-cutting thingy with a flower gem centre. I've found a BIGGER, CHEAPER alternative to Stickles...Craft Twinkles from Decoart & let it loose to add the finishing touches of Crystal glitter.

Entering it at -
Paperplay - Stamp it Out!

5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely, dreamy card ! great colors,
greetings, martina
x

Liz said...

Beautiful card thank you for playing along with us at paperplay good luck

Liz xx

Dori Shelton said...

So pretty! Love all the sparkle!

Dori Shelton said...

So pretty! Love all the sparkle!

Marlene said...

Oooh so pretty!!! Leave it to you to find the good stuff, eh?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...