Wednesday 2 February 2011

Morning You! You're Looking Good!!

Ahoola my Bloggy Chums!
I was asked to make a birthday card for a lady who makes her own cards (Yikes! No pressure then!!). Apparently she's quite Arty so I've used the "Paint The Town" digi  from Sassy Cheryls coloured with Promarkers, she also wanted ribbon -  so I've chopped up an adhesive ribbon for flower centres, glitter - the leaves are Crealie die-cut Sugarcoated Cardstock from Doodlebug  and her name (which I stoopidly mispelt the first time round...DOH!) The papers & punched flowers are from the Making Memories Simply Fabulous Meg collection with mauve gems to finish. Hopefully I've pulled it off...and RELAX!

Entering it at -
Sassy Cheryls - Birthday Girl
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes



14 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty Jane, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

katesacraftybugger said...

oh this is really lovely , great choice of flowers and colours-thanks for joining in at I ♥ Promarkers this week -Kate x

Tracey said...

Love It! Fab image & colours Jane :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Jane, I love the colours and image choice.

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Jackie

Lin said...

Gorgeous colours. What a great idea for a crafty person's card.

Lin xx

Lorraine said...

Oh, that's a lovely, pretty card. Gorgeous colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Jane just saw your MOTM on craftymess and thought I would pop over to say hello I love this card and I am sure the lady in question will too
Jacki xx

Marlene said...

Gorgeousness! I'm sure she will love it! I love those die cut flowers you've added...and your coloring is perfect, lady! (Wait...who am I calling a lady?!)

jkreucher said...

Jane, This is so beautiful! I love your soft colors, and fun design!
Glad you joined our Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

How beautiful is this?!?! Lovin' the lavender! A fantastic b-day card!

Janetlynne said...

♥ Love

The Wired Angel said...

Hi Janey.. I'm not sure why I can't see any pics on your blog today, so I will at least thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week. Peggy x

Ann English said...

How cute is this! Love it! Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Join us again soon!

Jeni said...

Beautiful! Great design, colors and flowers. ~jeni :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...