Thursday 17 February 2011

Girly Girl!


Morning Campers!
I'm hoping to start my own Gardening Business soon but will be wearing a far more appropriate outfit than the one in my card today. Yeah! High heels & mud just don't mix well!
Today I bring you Girly Girlness in abundance.
 The stamp is Glamorous Gardening from LOTV coloured with promarkers with a mauve, gem necklace. The papers are from the Papermania Henbury Lane collection & the flowers & leaves were cut using Marianne Designs Open Hip Die & Crealies leaf die CLCS2. The flower centres are white card candy & the letters & numbers are from Basic Grey that I've glazed & it's all finished with a coating of glitter glue.

Entering it at -
LOTV - Fav' Colours
PaperPlay - Add Shine
Cute Card Thursday - Shiny Happy Cards
Charisma Cardz - Spring Has Sprung




13 comments:

Faye said...

It is so luuuurvely, you may come out from the corner now. Have a great day. xxx

Jacki Daniels said...

Jane this card is sooooo gorgeous I love it very girly these LOTV images are so sweet aren't they
Jacki xx

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

stunning card hun! beautiful colours! thanks for playing at charisma this week! good luck!! hugs carlyann xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is so pretty Jane, love the colours and pretty paper. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely crafting ! great job,
greetings, martina
x

Arlene said...

Love the design and image - such wonderful coloring!

Mina said...

I think you should get an outfit exactly like this Jane...beautiful bright and girly card
Mina xxx

Marlene said...

Adorable card - but that's definitely NOT me. Besides the fact that I'm NOT girly, that plant would be dead if it was in my care.

Julie said...

Just darling! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Clare Brown said...

who says you can't garden in high heels hee hee. Goodluck at charisma cardz this week

Unknown said...

Awww WOW Your Shiny 40th Card is totally Gorgeous!! I love it, thanks so much for playing along this week at PaperPlay:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Along These Lines ... said...

Happy Presidents Pets Day - the day after Presidents Day, as I like to call it. In the US, we love our presidents..... pets. See my blog for a good ol' howl.

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation i beautiful colours, design and details!
Thanks for joing our challenge at LOTV this week - hope to see you again next time :)
Hugs, Lena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...