Friday 18 February 2011

3 Little Words


It's The Weekend...AGAIN! Yippie!!
And my weekend is already off to a great start.
A trip to the Supermarket this morning has left me with a HUGE cheesy grin & a skip in my step.
 Whilst putting my trolley back I was approached by an elderly gentleman who told me that he'd just tried to get into the wrong car. It appears another car, similar to his, had parked close by & he'd been trying to get into it, to no avail, before realising his car was parked further along. He said he'd made the mistake coz he was old and when I said "You're not old", blaming it on the day of the week, he announced "I Love You!" and wished me a good day!
My card today therefore reflects my bright, cheery mood.
It's a New Home card made using one of the beautiful stamps "Fairy Tree House" from Make It Crafty. It's coloured with Promarkers & glitter with various bits decoupaged. The papers are from the Wild Rose Studio Spring Fling collection, the leaves & flowers are made from a mixture of Marianne Design Open Flower Trendy & Crealie die-cuts & mini- punches. I added red sequin flowers and  went a bit mad with the glitter but...Hay! Ho!
Have a Fab weekend!!

Entering it at -
Make It Colourful - Shadow & Depth
Digital Tuesday - Die Cuts
Simon Says Stamp - Make Your Own Embellies
Totally Papercrafts - Do It With Digi
Little Claire's - Anything Goes


11 comments:

Faye said...

Oh enjoy your happy day! I just went out to get some more boxes and came back with petrol and a shepherds pie, and no boxes!! DOH!
Anyway, loving the bright colours and little touch of glitter bling. xxx

martina's kaartjes said...

great card ! great colors !
greetings,
martina
x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is really sweet!!! I love that house image - perfect for a new home card!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!! Good luck!
Chris

uksharon said...

Lovely fantasy card. Beautifully done.
Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Nina I. said...

Great card!!! Love the colors;-)

Thank you for playing with Make it Colourful!

Hugs Nina

Marlene said...

Wonderful....you took your medication. :) Heehee.

Fantastic card....as per usual...and I loved your little story. Really. I did.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is a fabulous card and I love the colors you chose. Great sparkles too! :D Thanks for playing along in the Make it Colourful challenge this week. :D

Tracey said...

Happy Weekend Jane! Unfortunately we have to go shopping this morning (but it's ok I plan to fill the trolley with ring donuts to have with a cuppa on our return).

Love this card, great image, fab colours - love everything :o)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Georgina said...

A lovely card. The stamped image and colouring is fantastic. Lovely colour combinations.

Thank you for joining Little Claire's first blog challenge.

Mina said...

I love it when something happens to lift your mood all day dont you Jane, I hope you enjoyed it...your card is spectacular...beautiful colouring
Mina xxx

Sue B said...

Wow! what a stunning creation! I love the colours and the glitter makes it magical. It is like a fairy tale castle - gorgeous!

I can empathise with the elderly gentleman - I have nearly done that myself! there are lots of cars that look identical to mine in my town LOL!

Smiles :-))
Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...